Advanced Excel Brush-up:
- Introduction to the Data and Data Formats.
- Protection of Cells, Rows, Columns and Sheets.
- Password protection to the Worksheet, Sheets, Rows, Columns, and Cells.
- Text Functions: Concatenate, Left, Mid, Right, Lower, Upper, Proper, Replace, Rept, Find, Search, Substitute.
- Logical Functions: If, If with OR, If with AND, If with AND &OR, If with OR&AND,
- Nested If (For Multiple Conditions.
- Introduction to Name Manager.
- Math & Trig Functions: Sumif, Sumifs, Subtotal
- Statistical Functions: AverageA, Averageif, Averageifs,CountA, Countblack, Countif, Countifs
Advanced Excel Brush-up Part-II:
- Lookup Functions: Discussion on Lookup Functions, Use of Lookup, Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Indirect Match, Offset. Choose.
- Use of Data Validation.
- Use of Data Validation as a magical tool.
- Introduction to the Interactive Charts & Dashboard.
- Adding Switches to Dashboard.
- Use of Multiple formulas for Dashboard.
- Pivot Table.
- Pivot Chart & Slicers.
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: Introduction to VBA:
- What Is VBA? Need and Application of VBA
- Introduction to Developer tab
- Introduction to Macro Recordings: Using the Excel Macro Recorder, Macro Security, Recording Macro, Naming Macro, Executing Macro, Saving and Editing Macro
- Working In the Visual Basic Editor: Project Explorer, Properties window, Object Browser, Standard Module and Sheet Module
- Debugging mode, Breakpoints, Bookmarks, Watch window, immediate window and Locals window, Inbuilt VBE Help feature
- Introducing the Excel Object Model: Application, Workbooks, Worksheet Objects.
- Variable, Constant and Data types: Variable Naming rules, Declaring, Initializing Variables, Option Explicit, Object Variables.
- Simple Dialog Boxes: Message boxes and Input boxes
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming : VBA Lenguage Detailed Concepts:
- Scope and lifetime of variables
- VBA Sub and Function Procedures
- Using VBA and Worksheet Functions
- Working with Range Objects: Properties and Methods of Ranges – Range referencing, selection, Active cell, cells and offset properties, resize ranges, value, formula and text properties, clear, delete, copy, paste and format ranges, Filters, special cells method, union and intersect ranges, current region property, working with dynamic ranges, last cell, last row and last column
- Workbooks and Worksheets: The Workbooks Collection, Getting a Filename from a Path, Files in the Same Directory, Overwriting an Existing Workbook, Saving Changes, The Sheets Collection, Worksheets, Copy and Move
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: Controlling Program Flow with Loops and Logical & Error Handling:
- Using Conditional constructs & Loops: If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/Or conditions, Using Looping constructs: For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do-Until Decision-making and Code Branching, Using Label Constructs
- Multiple Inner Loops for Detailed Looping Concept.
- Automatic Procedures and Events
- Types of Errors: Design Errors, Compile Errors, Runtime Errors. Logical Errors.
- How to Debug the Errors.
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: Writing of Formula in VBA:
- Introduction of programming concepts for writing the Excel Formulas in to the Program.
- Difference in between the concept of “Worksheet function Vs. Activecell Formula”
- Difference between the A1 and R1C1 style of writing formula in VBA.
- Look at the style A1 and R1C1 and decide which is better.
- Find out the better solution to write the formulas in VBA.
- Writing of the basic formulas in to VBA.
- Writing of the complex formulas in to the VBA.
- Writing of Logical formulas and Lookup formulas in VBA.
- Freezing of the formula in VBA.
- Other useful formulas to be write in Class.
- Excel Multiple Formulas Writing in VBA.
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: Error Handling and Arrays:
- Data Validation & Input restrictions Effective Coding
- Testing and debugging your code
- Error-Handling Techniques
- Bug Extermination Techniques
- Using On error Go to and On error Resume next
- Introduction to arrays
- Static Arrays, Dynamic Arrays
- One dimensional, Two dimensional and multi dimensional arrays
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: Using Names, Sort and Filter:
- Named Ranges: Naming Ranges, Using the Name Property of the Range Object, Working with Named Ranges, Determining which Names Overlap a Range
- Sorting: Structuring the Data, Sorting a Range, Sorting a Table,
- Filter: AutoFilter Object, Filter Object, Date Custom Filter, Adding Combo Boxes, Copying the Visible Rows, Advanced Filter
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: PivotTables and Pivot charts with VBA Macros:
- PivotTables and Pivot charts: Creating a PivotTable Report, PivotCaches, PivotTables Collection, PivotFields, CalculatedFields, PivotItems, Grouping, Visible Property, CalculatedItems, Updating Pivot Tables, Synchronizing multiple pivot tables, PivotCharts, External Data Sources
Advanced VBA Excel Macros Programming: Advanced VBA Functions:
- User Define Function (UDF): Detailed discussion on User Defined Function: What is User Defined Function, Use of User Defined Function and How to create any Function OR Formula which is not available in Excel and you want it to work for you by the help of Macro.
- Create Your Own Formulas With VBA Macros Coding.
- ADD-IN: Discussion on ADD-IN: What is ADD-IN, Use of ADD-IN and How to create ADD-IN.
- Working With VBA Events: Discussion on VBA Events, What are Events, How and when to use the VBA Events.
- Detailed Programing in Worksheet and Workbook Events.
Advanced User Forms and GUI:
- Using User Form Controls
- User Form Techniques and Tricks
- Form Control vs. Active X control, Accessing Your Macros through the User Interface.
- VBA User Forms: Discussion on VBA User Forms, What are User Forms, Why to
- Create User Forms and How to create User Forms. Accessing Your Macros through the User Interface
- Use of Switches Like: Labels, Text Boxes, List Boxes, Combo Boxes, Check Boxes, Option Button, Frames, Multipages.
Charts and Dashboards With VBA Macors:
- Charts: Chart Sheets-Adding a Chart Sheet Using VBA Code, Embedded Charts, Using the Macro Recorder, Adding an Embedded Chart Using VBA Code, Creating charts, Defining Chart Series with Arrays, Converting a Chart to Use Arrays, Changing chart type and series type, Adding secondary axis, Changing chart marker options, Determining the Ranges Used in a Chart, Creating Dynamic Charts, Chart Labels, Copying Charts as picture/chart/excel objects into other Microsoft application.
- Creating Interactive Dashboards : Introduction to dashboard and interactive dashboards, Creating dashboard using Named ranges, Charts, Tables, Pivot Tables and user forms, Choosing the right chart – Bullet Chart, Thermo meter chart, Using Alerts in dashboards, Interactive Dashboard Examples.
Interacting with Other Office Applications Like MS Word, MS Access and Outlook (Mail Merge):
- Establishing the Connection, Late Binding, Early Binding .
- Data Connectivity From MS Word: Activating the Word Application, Opening a Word Document. Creating a New Word Document, Import of Data from Word to Excel.
- Data Connectivity From MS Access: An Overview of ADO, The Connection Object, The Recordset Object, The Command Object, Using ADO in Microsoft Excel Applications, Using ADO with Microsoft Access.
- Interacting with Outlook: Drafting and sending mails via Outlook, Adding the recipients’ mail address and subject lines, Adding ranges, charts, tables, text in the mail body, Adding attachments.
WITH THANKS FROM: – PANKAJ KUMAR GUPTA (ADVANCED EXCEL & VBA MACROS PROFESSIONALIST)
ADVANCED EXCEL: INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED EXCEL AND VBA MACROS.
Tags: Advanced Excel and VBA macros institute in Gurgaon, Advance Excel Institute In Gurgaon, Excel Institute in Gurgaon, Excel Classes In Gurgaon, Advance Excel classes In Gurgaon, Excel Microsoft certification in gurgaon, VBA Macros Institute in Gurgaon, VBA Macros Classes in Gurgaon, Macros Classes in Gurgaon, Macros Institute in Gurgaon, Excel Macros Institute in Gurgaon, Advanced Excel Corporate Training In Gurgaon, Excel Macros Corporate Training in Gurgaon, Advanced Excel Coaching in Gurgaon, Excel Coaching in Gurgaon, Advance Excel and VBA Coaching in Gurgaon, VBA Macros Coaching in Gurgaon, Excel Macros Coaching in Gurgaon, Excel Corporate Training in Gurgaon, Advanced Excel Corporate Training, Excel Corporate Training